Are you too busy keeping score to make money? Bookkeeping is score keeping! In the “game” of business someone needs to keep track of the numbers so the business owner knows if they are winning or losing – “score keeping”.
We want you to feel confident that your accounting system accurately reflects your current situation. You can concentrate on running your business instead of trying to stay on top of keeping score. The steps involved with basic bookkeeping can be overwhelming, depending on the size of your business and the number of transactions. If you no longer feel like you have control of your books, give us a call. We will manage your business finances and keep you on the right track.
If your answer is yes, we offer a free, no obligation Operations Audit .
Don’t let our name fool you. We do much more than software installation and support. In fact, we can work with most any software currently in use.
If you answered no to 6 or more of the questions, then answer one more question:
Do you want an accurate score?
10. Over-expansion. The need to get there first or to demonstrate revenue growth to anxious investors leads businesses to grow too fast.
9. Poor Capital Structure. Companies take on too much debt....Enough said!
8. Failure to Control the Controllable Costs. Businesses spend down the initial cash before it is flowing in at a positive rate.
7. Failure to Prepare for Volatility of Uncontrollable Costs. For example, energy, materials, labor, or insurance.
6. Add New Products or Divisions that Drag Down the Profitable Ones
5. Poor Internal Controls and Execution -- customer service, accounting controls, theft, fraud
4. Poorly Designed Business Model
3. Reliance on Critical Financing that Dries Up
2. Failure to Adapt to a Changing Market
AND THE #1 REASON? Management in Complete Denial......